Service Lifecycle Management
Written by Super User
Blog Hits: 1198
Service Lifecycle Management
‘Vaquita Business Consulting have optimised process steps in our customer experience and show genuine return on investment.’
The streamlining of high volume, complex service processes can be achieved using the tools readily available to you. The trick is to know what tools will give you a maximum return for your investment.
Service Lifecycle Management?
Vaquita Business Consulting have proven experience in the four critical areas of Field Service Management.
At Vaquita we have proven experience of optimising Call centre processes from Call Receipt through to Dispatch and on to final Invoicing.
Our experience covers:
- Customer Management (Selling, Support, Portal)
- End-to-End Parts Management.
- Dispatch and Workforce Optimisation.
- Integrated Mobile Enterprise Applications
- Complex, time consuming manual processes slowing down both front and back-office activities.
- Repetitive steps within processes with no business benefit.
- Manual tinkering with the system schedule, causing problems for all.
- Clear ownership of jobs from receipt to final invoicing.
- Automated dispatching. The ability for ‘zero touch’ between Call Receipt and Debrief.
- Automated invoicing causing billing discrepancies.
- Lack of data integrity in system.
- No failover plans.
- Spare Parts inventory too high.
Vaquita Business Consulting Experience
At Vaquita we have proven experience of optimising Call centre processes from Call Receipt through to Dispatch and on to final Invoicing. We have a variety of solution designs ranging from standard configuration solutions, through to supportable customisations
- Workflow: Through the use of standard workflow integration, Vaquita has designed solutions that have dramatically cut Call Centre interaction times and improved data quality by reducing manual process complexity. This has seen a measurable benefit in the cost of Call Centre resources. Additional to this can be a notable drop in the cost of agent training.
- The changes Vaquita advocate are all supportable and integrate with your system infrastructure. This leveraging of standard functionality has obvious long term benefits and clarifies Vaquita’s position as a centre of excellence in system implementation, particularly Oracle and Siebel.
- Advanced Scheduling: Vaquita have a knowledge repository of complex scheduling solutions. We have worked with the Advanced Scheduler to schedule 1000’s of jobs to 1000’s of Technicians in multiple countries and across various timezones. Our solution designs cover:
- Intelligent job scheduling parameters including skills, clear ownership and dynamic effort calculations.
- Scheduling resources out of area.
- Taking into account customer opening hours.
- Parts availability.
- Third party Service agents.
- Dispatch: The complexities of Dispatch can be optimised through clever management of Tasks. Vaquita have managed to extend the standard Oracle solution to provide configuration solutions for large numbers of Dispatchers working across timezones and different geographical locations. The solutions ensure jobs have clear ownership, with jeopardy being managed and automated controls to ensure Technicians get their tasks in a timely fashion
- Failover: Despite the best management, all systems will suffer problems, whether it be Go-live teething issues, to complete system failure. Vaquita has experience in countering these issues for the Business. We have provided support for large call centres with mission critical problems. We have provided solution paths to clear Business backlogs and we have secured future outages with workable solutions that can be brought online in minutes.
Does your executive team need team building? Take an adventure together with https://t.co/JD8kTubouA Highly recomm… https://t.co/ql7tJJVcIK
Community energy schemes in Nottingham @trentbasinnews https://t.co/nIy5H7Q0Rq⚡️
Delivered @ShipstoneBeer #nutbrown to the @TheLionBasford today. Get in there! https://t.co/3EZDl9WCX3
RT @GroomBasford: This is why East Midlands have the best beer @ShipstoneBeer @BlackIrisBrewer @ScribblersAles not on but @totallybreweduk…
RT @ShipstoneBeer: Sampling some lovely local beers down @TheWollatonPK https://t.co/z65I8TRt4b
RT @thebunkershill: Today's fantastic #locALE cask range @LincolnGBrewing @BlackIrisBrewer @ShipstoneBeer https://t.co/KKrA7t7NYL
@neale_si All set up and ready to drink tomorrow once it's settled.
RT @neale_si: Racking tasty @ShipstoneBeer for @festoffood this w/e @RosemaryShrager @lisafaulkner1 @DhruvBaker1 @Anjuladevi https://t.co/H…
RT @smallfoodbakery: Ey Up Notts! Bakery open tomorrow 9-2 // #sourdough #localfood #Nottinghamrocks #realbread #sourdoughseptember https:/…
RT @vaquita_tv: NOAA establishes final rule on marine mammal bycatch for seafood imports. "For example, the critically... https://t.co/UxK…
RT @GroomBasford: @ShipstoneBeer @BlackIrisBrewer @CRBrewery just 3 of the 7 going well tonight. Happy days https://t.co/hKZxX2Odau
RT @Notts_Food_Fest: Marco Pierre White with @MamaJacqs at #NottinghamFoodFestival https://t.co/dBdRt8WY7i
RT @Lord1Stu: @ShipstoneBeer enjoying the lost boy tent @Notts_Food_Fest https://t.co/RLd87APzCH
RT @TheYorkChambers: White Fox has left the den and been replaced by @ShipstoneBeer Gold Star a delightful smooth Pale 4.2% Pale
At @TheCodsScallops picking up a delicious lunch to go with my @ShipstoneBeer
RT @NMFCOfficial: We're the ONLY Vic club with no pokies and gambling revenue. This is how: https://t.co/aVpRFB6CV4 #ShareTheSpirit https:/…
Vaquita Business Consultants are extremely sociable, but we prefer to communicate face to face!
So we would love to receive your feedback, ideas, photograph and suggestions in order to help us improve. Our favourite form of being sociable is going for a coffee or tea and catching up face to face,'so please do get in touch with us and let us put your ideas into action. We love delivery, that's where we excel.
Presentations? Need us to present at a conference? Get in touch - again we're interested in hearing from you.
However, if you prefer to communicate with us using internet tools, here’s some links: